Friday, January 4, 2013

H54F!

1. Not only is Christmas over but now NYE is too :( Downtown was a blast but apparently everyone went to the game in Atlanta. No NYE kiss for this girl :(

2. Who else has a New Years resolution? I really want to stick to mine this year!

3. We finally had our girls Christmas party/game night. Partini was an interesting game!

4. I had my first day of orientation on Wednesday! We've just been doing boring computer modules boo. But I have my first day on the floor on Monday yikes!

5. So I bought The Narrows by Michael Connelly and started it but then realized that I had skipped a book :/ oops. Now, I started Lost Light. Harry has a more somber tone in the beginning. Im interested to see how his character evolves. I'm excited to go back to The Narrows though!

Happy Friday!! I posted before 10pm :) but from my phone so if something doesn't look right, my bad!

Check out Lauren's blog, From my Grey desk (link on my last H54F post)

Have a good weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment