Friday, November 16, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk blog to share highlights from this past week! 


1. This was a our third game night with the girls. It was very successful! Taboo is ALWAYS a blast and Pinterest gave us tons of recipes to try :)


2. I finished and dropped off my Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes for those children that need a little help during the Christmas season. I've been doing this since I was in nursing school and love it. Check it out here


3. My brother and I ordered a popcorn maker for free from my mom's credit rewards! We've tested it out every night this week and it's pretty awesome. 


4. The apartment has transformed from Halloween to Thanksgiving decor for November! I have my Pilgrims and Indians out on display. Getting excited for Thanksgiving, even though I have to work...


5. Still working on Wild Ride by Jennifer Cruise and Bob Mayer. This work week has been terrible stressful so I haven't had a lot of time to read. But so far I really like the main character, Mab. She's introverted, keeps to herself and focuses all of her time on restoring Dreamland. She has just learned that Dreamland holds the most dangerous demons of the world and she has been called to be the Seer in the Guardia, which she does not want to do. Really liking the story line, can't wait to see where it goes! 

H54F! 
Have a great weekend...I'll be working :( 







No comments:

Post a Comment