Friday, December 21, 2012

4 days till Christmas!

Happy Friday, y'all!! 

It's the Friday before Christmas and shoppers are getting crazy! 



1. There will be a BIG change for me starting in 2013...I got a new job as a labor and delivery nurse at Woman's in Baton Rouge! I'm super nervous but beyond excited! 



2. My best friend Katee is home all the way from London with her hubby! Tomorrow we're having a big barn party at her house. It's a much needed quality drinking time for all of us! 


3. My friends. I hate to brag but I really do have the best friends in the whole. Throughout the whole job interview, getting the new job and resigning from my current job extravaganza, my friends have supported me and stood by my side, especially when I panic and overreact. Jenny and Danielle have been my rock and kept me sane. I wouldn't know what to do without their love and support! Thanks y'all!! 


4. If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen... I finished Agnes and the Hitman by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer. If you don't read anything else, READ THIS ONE NOW. I laughed out loud throughout the whole book. Basically it's about southern Italian mobsters and a food columnist who is trying to throw a wedding at her house. The wedding turns into a fiasco but with the help of mobsters and a hitman, they'll get through it...with a slight body count. It's a witty, page-turner you don't want to miss! 


5. PITCH PERFECT IS THE GREATEST MOVIE! I bought it Tuesday and watched it twice before I had to go to work Wednesday night. It's hilarious and heartfelt with singing and dancing...who doesn't love that??! PLUS it has Rebel Wilson... "excuse me bitch, you don't have to shout"... funniest part of the whole movie! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas! 

Check out more H54F posts at Lauren's blog! 

2 comments: