Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Friday!

It's Friday!!...and I'm off for the weekend :)


1. First off, I have to mention my new obsession interest, The Walking Dead on AMC. This show is phenomenal! It's an edge of your seat thriller and I never know what's going to happen. The writers do a lot of unpredictable/non- traditional things, which is CRAZY and mind-blowing Just adding this to my long list of shows, which include The Vampire Diaries, Parks and Recreation, Supernatural and of course Pretty Little Liars...just to name a few.


2. My apartment is a Winter Wonderland! All my decorations are out and starting wrapping presents. I love the holiday season! 


3. Fixed this little treat last night dinner for dinner and it was delicious. Thanks again Pinterest :)


4. My first Kardashian Kollection purchase. I love this shirt! Saw Kourtney wearing it on Twitter and HAD to have it. Check out their collection here.


5. Almost done with this one! I've been on the edge of my seat. Michael Connelly never fails. I'll be sad to see Harry Bosch come to an end :(. As a side note, In the Woods by Tana French will be a Dublin Murder Detective series. Her other 3 books focus on murder detectives but not the main characters from the first book, except for the second book. The Likeness follows up Detective Cassie Maddox. This one is definitely on my list. 

Check out more H54F post on Lauren's blog

How was y'alls week?? 







2 comments:

  1. I love seeing everyone's Christmas decorations go up! Everything is always so cute! Stopping by from the link up! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete