Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Home library needed


So I finally had to get a second book shelf in my apartment for all my books here. This doesn't include books on my coffee table, night stand and at my parents. My mom actually asked me if she could "get rid of" some of my books..I don't think so! I think I need to invest in a large book shelf...or home library because I have this weird thing about lending people books :/ so I hoard all my books and have every book I've ever read.








I'm gonna need this! I need to add this to my Pinterest dream house I fully intend on building.


2 comments:

  1. I don't own a bookshelf, where do you get yours from? Target?
    I think you need to add all your Pinterest crafts to your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they're from Target :) they're actually on sale right now for $15 bc it's back to school. What I like about the one on the left is that tall books fit on each shelf. I want to turn one of those bookshelves into a bench with a deating cushion and books underneath...idea compliments of Pinterest :)

      Delete