Thursday, August 23, 2012

The END

The Hunger Games trilogy is over for me :(. I finally finished Mockingjay last night and let me tell you about an emotional roller-coaster! I LOVED the third book and the ending. But as a warning it was very emotional and sad. There were some sad parts in Catching Fire but this one takes the cake. Whoever told me they didn't like it/it was taken to far is CRAZY. There was so much suspense during this book and so many unexpected events. By the last page I was so shocked I didn't know what to think. There was a epilogue that was about a few years later. I'm really glad the author did this because I wanted to see what happened later on. I can't say to much without revealing major spoilers but this is a MUST read. This is by far the best trilogy I've ever read (Yes, way better than Fifty Shades of Grey and Twilight). Katniss is definitely my favorite character from a book series. I'm sooo excited for the next two movies to come out.



Next on my list to read was Where We Belong by Emily Giffin. This is her newest book that just came out last mouth. My copy is autographed :). Nerdy huh? BUT after the emotions from Mockingjay I need something a little more low key. I'll be visiting Barnes and Noble for the next Harry Bosch book by Michael Connelly. Who doesn't love a juicy murder mystery?

5 comments:

  1. i swear i thought i posted a comment already?. i am almost finished with where we belong! it is sooo good, as are all of her books! i think i am going to start the hunger games next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gonna love it! Idk which was my favorite. They were all so good and different. Each book was a whole different adventure. I can't wait to talk about it together so hurry up!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this series! The second one was actually my favorite though, most people seem to like Mockingjay the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really wanna know how in the world she came up with all of this?!? it's so detailed!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete