Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Confessions

I got the idea to do a blogger confession from a new blog I just started following, DeLibrarie. Check it out, you won't be disappointed! 

Sunday Confessions of a book blogger! 

1. I NEVER lend out books. 
I feel very nervous lending out my books. I have a fear of my book never returning to it's shelf or in terrible condition. I feel like there's no reason to borrow a book when there's on a BN on every corner and you can read from your phone/nook/kindle. 

2. I read ALL my assigned summer reading...and liked it.
 I was probably the only student who did that lol. Some of my favorite books have come from school reading lists. And I still secretly browse this section at BN :/. 

3. I don't want a nook or kindle. 
I LOVE holding an actual book. I don't know if I'd like reading off a screen but I'd save way more space in my apartment if I'd invest in one but I love my bookshelves filled with books. 

4. I NEVER throw away books. 
I have every book I've ever read. I love going back through old books and remembering when I read them. My mom has so many of my books in boxes in the attic from middle school that I WILL NOT let her throw out. That's blasphemy! 

5. I go to the sale section at BN first to see what I can find. 
That's mostly how I came across a lot of Michael Connelly's books. There's a guarantee that he will have a hardback book on the sale shelf. I'm a sucker for a good sale :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! even though i knew all of the facts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knew you were gonna comment on this and i knew you'd already know everything haha

      Delete