Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday!


Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should be Reading. Want to participate? It's super easy:

1. Grab your current read. 
2. Open to a random page. 
3. Select 2 non-spoiler sentences. 


"He was setting up  an outpost for the Behavioral Sciences Unit and Violent Criminal Apprehension Program. The Little Girl Lost case was the first on submitted to him. 

p. 133


I'm currently reading A Darkness More Than Night by Michael Connelly (Harry Bosch #7, Terry McCaleb #2). I was a little hesitant at first on this one because it's told in Terry McCaleb's POV and not Bosch's. But so far I'm enjoying McCaleb, more than I thought I would. 
Terry McCaleb, former criminal profiler, is asked by an investigator to help out on a case of man that was tortured and killed. As McCaleb begins to decipher messages, he finds a suspect: LAPD Detective Harry Bosch. While Bosch may have a good reason to murder someone in West Hollywood, he has a better one for staying alive. 
A few chapters have been in Bosch's POV, which I like. I think it's safe to say we all know Harry Bosch didn't murder anyone. But why does the evidence point to him? Connelly won't disappoint!

Last week for my birthday, my brother gave me a gift to BN (he knows me to well.). Last night I went and spent an hour in there by myself...I probably should find a few other social hobbies. Anyway, I ended up getting 2 books (big surprise!). These will be my Halloween books! 
1. Wild Ride by Jennifer Cruise and Bob Mayer
2. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame Smith 
I can't  wait to start Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter! I don't know why I find this book so intriguing but I've heard many good things so we shall see!








No comments:

Post a Comment